why we love it
The best oil for your gua sha ritual or simply to nourish your skin. It smells so good & relaxing, too! Pro tip : mix a few drops with your cleanser if you have sensitive skin!
The Necessary Oil is the perfect oil for your gua sha ritual. Its absorption is not too fast, so you have plenty of time to do your massage without having to reapply it. The subtle scent of chamomile is deeply relaxing and the satin finish of the oil will leave your skin comfortable and nourished.
This vegan oil helps with dark spots, hydration and irritated skin with its brightening, hydrating and calming botanical extracts, such as Vitamin C, Squalane and Hempseed Oil. Composed of 90% local ingredients from Quebec and 95% certified organic ingredients.
- Camelina: Very nourishing plant oil with natural vitamin E, helps keep the skin elastic, moisturized, nourished and protected.
- Hempseed oil: Effective emollient and nourishing ingredient. Beneficial for irritated and dry skin.
- Squalane: Balances oil production, providing just enough moisture to keep the skin clear and healthy. Squalane oil also has powerful anti-aging properties and will help the skin age gracefully as well as anti-inflammatory benefits to help with skin conditions such as acne and eczema. Non irritating, non-allergenic, non-comedogenic.
- Rosehip oil: Premium emollient and moisturizer, leaves the skin soft, smooth and hydrated. Has been shown to improve the appearance of fine lines. Ideal for distressed and/or sensitive skin.
- Vitamin C: Potent antioxidant. Widely used to correct hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Licorice extract: Soothes the skin. Ideal for irritated skin. Contains glycyrrhetic acid and flavinoids that have antioxidant and regenerative properties.
- Chamomile Essential oil: Well known for its soothing and calming properties, easing skin conditions like eczema or rashes.