The Hair Routine
10 Avenue Laurier Ouest
Montréal QC H2T 2N3
why we love it
This natural conditioner works for all hair types! You can even use it as a co-wash or as a leave-in. Talk about multi-purpose, and it's refillable in store!
You can now refill your Balancing Conditioner bottle at the boutique, yay! Bring your old bottle and we will take care of cleaning and refilling it. Mama earth will be so grateful ;)
This formula contains organic oils such as eucalyptus and tea tree oil to balance the sebum of any hair type and to stimulate scalp circulation and hair growth. Your hair will be more soft and hydrated than ever.
Contains a low PH biocompatible formula that carries two kinds of coconut oils and a lot of argan oil to nourish and hydrate. It can also be used for co-washing, as a leave-in and as a styling cream!
- Coconut Oil – Rich antioxidant, antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial. Its essential nutrients are lauric acid, which nourishes the hair with vitamins, minerals, and medium-chain fatty acids. It improves scalp health, fights infections, and supports hair growth.
- Grapeseed Oil – Contains vitamin E for hair growth. It helps strengthen to prevent split ends, thinning, and breaking.
- Argan Oil – Rich with vitamins A, C, and E. Loaded with antioxidants and is a great moisturizer.
- Sucrose – Natural table sugar helps attract and retain moisture.
- Eucalyptus Oil – Has antibacterial, anti-infectious, antiviral, and antiseptic properties. Helps stimulate scalp circulation and promotes hair growth.
- Tea Tree Oil – Promotes hair growth by unclogging hair follicles and nourishing the roots.